We confirm we have complied with the Government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19
Steps we have taken to make our Church COVID-19 Secure:
- We have carried out a COVID-19 Risk Assessment.
- The steps required to keep the Church COVID-19 Secure has been shared with volunteers.
- We have stringent cleaning procedures in place in line with Government guidance.
- We have stringent hand hygiene procedures in place in line with Government guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain 2M social distance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
Help us keep St. Pauls safe
By entering the Church, you are agreeing to follow these steps to protect your health and ensure the Church remains COVID-19 Secure for everyone.
- You must maintain the 2M social distance from people outside your family
- You must be guided by the signage throughout the Church
- You must follow any guidance given by stewards.
- Ensure you take all your personal belongings home with you.
- You must use hand sanitiser on entering and leaving the Church.