To attend Mass you must book your place by either contacting the
presbytery on 01992629878 or firstname.lastname@example.org or texting
07939436482 or emailing email@example.com. This should be
done by midday on the Friday before the Mass you wish to attend
so that the numbers can be checked and seating allocated.
- The numbers at each Mass are set and cannot exceed 40 due to the
size of the church and the need for social distancing.
- If you intend to come to Mass regularly at the same time and day
you can go onto a ‘regulars list’ and then only need inform us if you
are NOT coming to Mass.
- If you would like to have a Mass for your family’s special intention
(eg an anniversary) and would like to invite a large number of your
family to this, please give plenty of notice as it will be necessary to
determine if a special Mass should be celebrated to accommodate
the numbers coming.
- All Mass attendees need to have given their contact details. These
will be held for three weeks from the last Mass they attend for
purposes of ‘track and trace’.
- You should arrive at Mass ten minutes before it is due to start.
Your booking will lapse if you are not in your place before Mass
- Attendees have to wear masks and sit where the stewards direct
them. No furniture is to be moved by attendees.
- When going up to receive the Sacrament you must keep 1 metre
from the person in front of you and follow the arrows on the floor.
- Those seated in the upper part of the church should not move out
of their seats until all those below have received Communion and
returned to their seats.