DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS,
You are most welcome to our beautiful parish of St Paul’s. I am delighted to have you join our parish family. At St Pauls we know that we are all individual parts of the mystical Body of Christ. Working together, we find great joy in doing God’s work here on earth. I invite and encourage you to join us.
If there is anything I can do to help you in your journey to grow closer to God, please do not hesitate to contact me. Our parish is proud to offer many opportunities for parishioners to come together in faith. However, if there is a personal or family need that requires individual attention,
please know our parish staff and I are always here to assist you.
TEA AND COFFEE GET TOGETHER
On the first Sunday of every month we have tea and coffee and cake after the 11.00 am Mass and this would be a good opportunity to get to know other parishioners and to ask any questions.
NEW REGISTRATION FORM
As a new parishioner to our parish we would like to make contact and welcome you. Please complete the registration form enclosed in our welcome pack and return it to myself or to the Parish office. We would love to meet you!
SHARING OF YOUR TIME, TREASURE AND TALENTS
All families need to budget and set priorities, and the same applies for the parish. As good stewards we try to run the parish as effectively as possible relying on the generosity of our parishioners. If you would like to join the planned giving programme and also share of your time and talents, please complete the form enclosed within the welcome pack and return it to myself or to the Parish Office.
Finally, I pray that you find warmth and happiness in our parish and I look forward to getting to know you personally in the weeks and months ahead. God bless you and your family.
With assurances of my prayers,
Fr Clement Nyarko
RECENT NEWS AT ST PAULS
- Collecting for the Food BankIn collaboration with Churches Together/Broxbourne Food Bank, we have begun to collect food in the Parish. A large box has been placed to the right of the […]
- Job VacanciesPlease visit our website at http://rcdow.org.uk/diocese/jobs/ where you can view all these vacancies. […]
- Community Prayer – Holy Hour Every Friday at 9:00AMWe gather every Friday at 9:00am during lent for the Stations of the Cross devotion. This is a community prayer that lasts for thirty minutes and it is […]
- Free Legal AdviceDarren Sylvester, a solicitor from DJS Law Solicitors will be offering free legal advice surgeries here on the last Wednesday of every month between […]
- The Rosary Prayer GroupThe Rosary Prayer group is informing Parishioners that the group has started meeting every weekday before Mass to pray the Rosary. The group is inviting […]